Calling all Theater companies and performers!

Open Call to Theater companies, performers, researchers:
I would like to hear other voices besides my own on this blog. If you'd like to write about your TLP experiences here, e-mail them to me and I'll put them up.
Topics can include dramaturgy to staging to personal responses to the play. Anything goes!

Friday, May 28, 2010

April Showers bring.... Columbine, apparently.

Summer is here, and it has brought me lots of boredom (which is unusual for a graduate student). I've been heading out with my camera taking pictures a lot more than hitting the books recently-- and I don't feel a bit guilty.

So, I thought I'd share another picture for you, from my university's trial gardens at the College of Agriculture.

Columbine, UT Trial garden

This is a variety of columbine I'd never seen before. The flowers are only about as big as a quarter or so, and a lovely maroon color. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment