Calling all Theater companies and performers!

Open Call to Theater companies, performers, researchers:
I would like to hear other voices besides my own on this blog. If you'd like to write about your TLP experiences here, e-mail them to me and I'll put them up.
Topics can include dramaturgy to staging to personal responses to the play. Anything goes!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's crunch time-- and I'm getting crunched

So, I've been a little bit too silent here over the last couple of weeks, and it's just because I'm so busy.  I have a field exam in Renaissance literature coming up in early February, and I'm not studied up for it yet.  And so, yours truly is stuck at the library, surrounded by magisterial works of Renaissance criticism, and I feel zonked.  Actually, I keep taking naps.

So, I hope you'll be patient with me for just  a couple more weeks, and I'll give you a taste of the UW campus in complete snow, chat about the wonderful community spirit among the UW faculty, and, yes-- the Airing of Grievances will continue.

So, until then, I shall give you a visual piece upon which to meditate.  Wyoming may be cold and dry, but it has a secret:  I found Narnia there this winter.  Take a look for yourself:

I found Narnia!


Unfortunately, I didn't bump into Mr. Tumnus, nor did I see Aslan. But, then again, I hear he comes at the end of our eternal winter and melts it into spring.  That will happen sometime in May, knowing Wyoming weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment