Calling all Theater companies and performers!

Open Call to Theater companies, performers, researchers:
I would like to hear other voices besides my own on this blog. If you'd like to write about your TLP experiences here, e-mail them to me and I'll put them up.
Topics can include dramaturgy to staging to personal responses to the play. Anything goes!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hooray! I are a poet!

Real Bloggers UnitedHey all,

In my free time when I'm not brooding on miserable, rotten things like hate and intolerance or getting all emo about personal identity, I occasionally write poetry.

If you'd like to see my meager talents in poetry in action, I have a poem posted on "Real Bloggers United" you can check out.  It's based on the healing of the blind man in Mark 8.

But, otherwise, I'd suggest checking out Real Bloggers United anyhow.  It's an interesting potpourri blog, run by real, honest-to-goodness personal bloggers and writers, not peddlers of junk.  And, it's just getting started!

No comments:

Post a Comment