Calling all Theater companies and performers!

Open Call to Theater companies, performers, researchers:
I would like to hear other voices besides my own on this blog. If you'd like to write about your TLP experiences here, e-mail them to me and I'll put them up.
Topics can include dramaturgy to staging to personal responses to the play. Anything goes!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter from Jackrabbit

My goodness you should see the weather we're having here in Appalachia-- warm, bright and beautiful, not a cloud in the sky. And, to make things even better for the celebration of Easter, all the blossoms are coming out right on cue, as if the trees and plants themselves were running on liturgical time. I can't think of a better way to celebrate From Good Friday to Resurrection Sunday than with an entire world in rebirth.

So for your viewing enjoyment, here are some Passiontide treasures for you, most of which were snapped by yours truly on Maundy Thursday. Have a blessed Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment