Calling all Theater companies and performers!

Open Call to Theater companies, performers, researchers:
I would like to hear other voices besides my own on this blog. If you'd like to write about your TLP experiences here, e-mail them to me and I'll put them up.
Topics can include dramaturgy to staging to personal responses to the play. Anything goes!

Friday, February 25, 2011

This Just In: I'm Not Flunking Out!

Well, I heard back officially yesterday: after writing what I thought was the most unintelligent, incomprehensible piece of oh-just-forget-spelling-I-want-to-SLEEP examination I thought possible, I have actually passed my field exam in the Renaissance! STOP THE PRESSES!  I have been declared competent!  I'd like to thank God, my husband, my exam coordinator, Prozac, the guy who discovered caffeine, and my therapist. 

But do you know what this really means???  I am officially cleared to teach your children British Literature I.

Muahahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment